As it's my birthday coming up I thought I would do a little post about what I would like for my birthday. Only 12 days away this was actually really hard because there isn't a lot that I actually want other than vouchers? So I came up with 6 items that I would like/need.
So the six items are:
- Go Pro Camera | The reason behind this is because I'm going to Greece in July with my family and although I have an underwater camera already my dad is building some remote control boats and I think it'll be awesome to film from the boats and also I just think it'll be a fun and useful thing to have.
- Polaroid | I've wanted any type of polaroid for a while so I am really excited about this I really want one just to capture some awesome memories with friends and family.
- MAC Powder | I've recently run out of this so I feel that I need to repurchase and get some more as it's the best powder I've used in a while.
- MAC Eye shadows | I got a MAC Palette for christmas and I have 1 colour but I would like to fill it up and get some more, I'm not sure what colours but I really like nocturnelle.
- Honeydew Plushie | I've been a fan of Yogscast for a while and Simon is my favourite so I want this awesome little Honeydew plushie!
- Chelsea Boots | I have wanted a pair of nice chelsea boots for a while as I'm wearing my hunters everyday so I think some ankle boots would be a lot better.
Thanks for reading!
Labels: amazing, birthday, camera, countdown, cute, Fuji, home, home decor, interior, interior decorating, interior design, interiors, MAC Cosmetics, Polaroid, polyvore, Topshop, wishlist, yogscast, youtube