I thought I would let you know what my favourite apps on my phone are! Like a lot of people I jumped on the iPhone band wagon nearly 3 years ago now and I now have an iPhone5S after trading in my 4S in early December. I stuck with the iPhone because it was the only phone that I hadn't got bored of or broken, needless to say after having the 5S for less than a month I accidently dropped it down the toilet! It's ok though because I have insurance so I have since got another phone :)
So heres my top ten:
10. Minion Run - I love this game, like temple run but with your favourite little critters!
9. Krop Circle - I use this to edit some of my photos, love the boarders that you can use!
8. MyFitnessPal - I've started to use this to help loose weight. I want to loose a stone and tone up by the summer, this tracks my calories and fitness!
7. LinkedIn - Looking for a placement is hard so I'm using this app to keep my online CV up to date and to keep links with potential employers.
6. Bloglovin - This is great to scroll through all your favourite blogs while bored in a lecture or on a train somewhere!
5. eBay - I've been selling a lot of old things recently so this is good to keep up to date with things i'm selling while I'm out and about.
4. Snapchat - Who doesn't love this app? sending stupid pictures of yourself to your friends all day.
3. Facebook - I think these last 3 are self explanitory...
Those are my top 10 apps/games for my iPhone but I would love to hear your suggestions!
Labels: apps, bloglovin, eBay, facebook, games, instagram, ios, iphone, kropcircle, linkedin, minionrun, myfitnesspal, snapchat, top 10, twitter